If you haven’t been to a “Pizza Night” at Red Barn Farm in Northfield, MN you will definitely want to check it out!
I have been wanting to go here for a couple of years, and this summer we finally made it!
Red Barn Farm
This adorable farm grows pesticide-free produce and sources other local ingredients to make there pizzas fresh and delicious!
Northfield, Minnesota is approximately 40 miles south of Minneapolis, so it wasn’t too far of a drive for us! It was a fun date night and a perfect way to start a long weekend!
It makes for a great summer / early fall evening for couples, friends, and family (and is perfect for social distancing). It’s all outdoors and groups are asked to space out at least 10 feet from other groups. Just bring a mask to wear for entering the farm & ordering!
Things to Know About Pizza Night
- Pizza Nights are typically Wednesday & Fridays
- Currently reservations are required. Make a reservation here.
- It’s bring your own beer and wine!
- Bring a blanket to sit on
- They only take cash or check (specialty pizzas are $25)
- There are tables available (due to COVID measures, you must bring your own table cloth)
- They ask that you please take your garbage & recycling with you when you leave
- The pizza is AMAZING! We got the margherita pizza!
- Sunset here is beautiful, consider planning to go during this time
- Be sure to check their website for other details & any changes due to COVID.
I loved the Red Barn Farm in Northfield and I can’t wait to go back! Have you been to a pizza farm yet?
Looking for more things to do in Minnesota this summer? Be sure to check out more of my posts on things to do around the Twin Cities!