I’ve learned that with some great planning you can travel to places without burning too much PTO or totally breaking the bank!
Start planning your next adventure!
Most of my trips are with my wonderful husband, Mitch.
Mitch and I met in college at the University of Wisconsin- Madison (go Badgers!) and moved to Minneapolis, MN after graduation.
We love our trips to be a mixture of fun, adventure, great food and drinks, and relaxation.
Our favorite places we’ve visited so far are Italy and Alaska!
The next trip we have planned: I have a trip with my whole family coming up next month and a girls’ weekend with my friends in Portland, Oregon this Fall!
“I haven’t been everywhere, but it’s on my list….“-Susan Sontag
- Couples Trip
- Girls Trip
- United States
- US Trip
- Lake Clark: How to Visit One of the Least Visited US National Parks
- Flightseeing Denali: Unbelievable Alaska Experience
- 10 Things You Don’t Want to Miss in Charleston, SC
- Best of Charleston: Dinner at Husk
- Cuyuna Cove Winter Getaway